Skip to main content
Using the Library
How to Get a Library Card
- To register for a library card bring picture identification and proof of current address.
- If your identification does not show your current address, please bring some other proof of residence such as a piece of cancelled mail, check stub, personal check, hunting or fishing license, or lease agreement.
- Any minor is eligible to receive a card. Applicants 17 years of age and under are required to obtain parental or guardian’s signature on the card application. If the signing adult has a card, it must be free of suspensions. A child that resides in two households may hold one Library Card. The parent or guardian of the household of primary residence provides address verification and photo ID.
- Materials may be returned to any library in the South Central Library System. Our delivery system will route them to their next destination.
- The borrower will be responsible for any and all late fees.