News & Opportunities
- Meetings are usually held quarterly and special meetings as needed. Contact the library for dates and times. Membership is open to the public and anyone can join any time of the year.
- Volunteers needed for Summer Library Reading Program, Lake Camelot food stand or check with library staff for other volunteer opportunities.
- Advocate continued growth and development of library facilities and resources for community use
- Promote community awareness and understanding and use of the library
- Encourage community support of library services and projects
What We Do
- Provide volunteer support for library events and programs
- Raise funds for immediate needs and long range projects
- Promote library use and involvement
$5 per calendar year View and print an application (pdf) today or stop by the Library to sign up. You will be placed on our email list (optional) and enjoy voting privileges at our meetings. We are a non-political, fun group that meets several times per year to organize events, learn what’s up at the library, and provide input to our library director.
The Friends of the Library current board members are:
President: Ron Fregien
Vice President: Judy Ontl
Secretary: Jeanne Osgood
Treasurer: Barb Herreid